Skip to main content

Happy to be here

I'm happy to be here. Happy to be in this world. Or is it that the world is inside me. Who knows? No one knows. Are you just an imagination in my brain. Are you me? I hope so!

The memes, life, cultures, songs, rhythms, talent, equations, arts, are they just inside me? The brain, ego, hormones, genes, nucleotide, is it all just inside me? Who am I then? A made up thing called conscious? A made up thing made from nothing? Am I nothingness? Are you a part of nothingness? I am happy! Is this a delusion, an illusion? You are in me. What if I am in you? Do you exist? Really? Do you exist?

I don't want to end this. This ecstasy! This ecstasy that has no meaning, that is ignorant. Striving to be something it is not aware of. Growing virulently like a happy disease. This is the art of my brain. Welcome 2017! A made up year in a made up story. Food , drinks all that goes to the hungrless stomach. For the good of my story. For good of my fallacy.

LOVE! 

AZ


Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, ideas and suggestions.