Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Life Less Miserable

I opened the doors and the deafening music sparked the light in me. Darkness, hopes and drinks lingered around the corner of my heart. I swore to my oath, I was a mortal of numbness watching the emotions under the blanket of my thoughts.

Dancing to the ecstasy of country music, I saw hope from afar. Shyness versus desire, the hope blurred my vision. I moved towards the hope, holding  the fear to her waist. We danced and laughed, my pursuit for consciousness was shattered under the ecstasy of desire. That ecstasy sucked every drop of her blood (literally), she was mine, we were one, the worlds were we, we were the world! I fell to the ground, looked up at the sky, my pride overshadowed my flimsy heart. And in the dawn I dreamt the dreadful fate of evolutionary humanism. Those men in horses shot the feeble sapiens, I saw children dying on the corners of road. That dreadful fate in the name of evolution, if nature selects the best why not humans? If nature selected humans, why not humans are nature? I opened my eyes to the fading hope. She was lost in the woods of my craving sanity. Waking from the slumber of that fateful night, I sensed the fleeting hope caress my cheeks. All that was left were those shades of her lips.

Becca.

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, ideas and suggestions.