Saturday, April 23, 2016

Get over it

I haven't seen a better self than when I am not myself. I have been doped for death, doped for life and yet life seemed to be a ripple of lust. As the lust goes of the sanity of your mind, truth takes over the insanity of your mind. It eats up everything until the carnal pleasure takes over the hypocritical mind. Yeah, it says. And well, you know the hormonal imbalances pricks up your consciousness. There goes pleasure, pain, ruthless regard for ones own morality. There is no way to break it apart, but to accept it as it is. Divinity, that's all I can say. That's all I know.

- Time

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful thoughts - both here and with the "Damn, Be Good" post. Life...we're always reminded of its ups and downs....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, ideas and suggestions.