Skip to main content

To the Most Generous

O Lord!

So beautiful, so much full of love!
The love you have given me is so much that is unable to pay you back.
Love you, my Lord. O' the creator of the heavens and earth and all in between,
The creator of every cell in in my body, every atom in this universe!

I was a lump of flesh in my mother's womb.
You have fed me, given me all what I needed to grow.
Food, air, water, intellect, O Lord' what more can I ask you!
From a tiny cell you have made me a full grown human being.

Like the ants who build their own nest, we build houses and buildings.
You have thought the ants, you have thought us.
For whatever I see is yours, thank you O' Most High!



Comments

  1. Thanks for this great post! God loves everyone of us and shows his great love by giving all kind of attributes to our life.
    http://www.rishiajaydas.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, ideas and suggestions.