Monday, November 3, 2014

The Beauty of Sadness

I love this life as much as I love my death.
Why hate sadness, repel it?
The illusion of sadness, how vague it is.

Sadness is love, sadness is beauty.
Love it, accept it.
You, me, this world,
What will survive at the end?

Bound to perish, we love life,
So much, that we hate death.
Death, as we were before,
In the thread of time before our birth.

She says, she is not afraid,
And I said, I am not afraid.
O' there goes the life of trance.
These are not the words of a sufi,
These are words of a layman.
Like everyman he dies one day.

And will be born again!




2 comments:

  1. HELP DEFEND CREATIONISM


    Kelley Harrell, M. Div.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What will we achieve by defending a philosophy, if at all we can defend?

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, ideas and suggestions.