Monday, September 15, 2014

Maybe I am Wrong

May be I am wrong,
 
For I can see only what my eyes can see,
 
For I can hear only what my ears can hear,
 
For I can think only what my brain can think.
 
 
May be I am wrong,
 
For I know only what I know from others,
 
For the good I believe is by the good I know,
 
For the right I do is by the good I believe.
 
 
May be I am wrong,
 
For I kill a life some days,
 
For I eat some plants some days,
 
For I chew some molecules everyday.
 
 
May be I am wrong,
 
For I say what I should not say,
 
For I act what I should not do,
 
For I think what I should not think.
 
 
May be I am wrong,
 
For I think I am good,
 
For I think I am pure,
 
For I think I am bad.
 
 
May be I am wrong,
 
May be I am wrong!
 
O' God! Only one who I know is Right,
 
Make me not wrong. O' God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, ideas and suggestions.