Skip to main content

The Pleasure of Pain!

As the breeze blew beneath my arms,
I stood elate in the cool of shade,
Never rejoicing for the heat of sun,
I left myself in the gloom of mood.

Then there came a man of truth,

Left his home in search of truth,
He stood beside to trade his words,
With a little slump I could pay him back.

He knew my pain in a single look,

My eyes were craving for the cool of shade,
My arms were sweating like the eyes of elephant,
Rogue, impatient for the crave of lust.

He held my arms with his skinny words,

"O' man of faith listen to my words,
The pain of heat is not in heat,
The joy of breeze is not in breeze!"

"Your mind is all that counts the truth,

Your mind is all that counts the lie,
Go, and think that the heat is good,
Go, and think that the pain is pleasure!"

"Thou shall not feel the heat any bad,

Thou will crave for more heat to come,
Thou shall not feel the pain as bad,
Thou will crave for more pain to come!"

"The breeze will  be a breeze of guilt and grief,

The pleasure will be the most abominable want,
The pain of heat is not in heat,
The joy of breeze is not in breeze!"

"O' man of faith listen to my words!"


Craving for the heat I went along the shore,

Craving for the pain I pursued the heat,
Craving for the crave my sense got lost,
Craving, ah that abominable crave!

Shun that crave, for the need of good,

Tears in my eyes for the guilt of crave,
Crave, the word I could not resist!
I buried the crave in the shore of evil.

Dug, deep inside the sand,

Dug again deeper in the sand,
Burying the crave deeper and deeper,
And sealing with the motherhood of faith and peace!





Comments